Sunday, November 4, 2007

.... a continuation

Who ever is reading this.
If you know Vidat, you know me.
I was his best friend, I still am, and I will be.
I dont know why I am doing this, but I just feel I needed to somehow let someone know what a great friend he was. He is.

Our friendship is what dream are made of. And as long as the dream goes on, so do the characters. Maybe you came back to read this blog, or happen to stumble upon this.
I am doing this, cause i dont want, what Vidat started to go incomplete. I will log in regularly, just to keep the account alive. Just to read what he wrote. I dont want his memory to go faint, his face to be forgotten, memories of him lost in the big rush that is life. I dont know how people reading this feel about it. I couldnt care less. But I loved my friend. I will scribble.

He is in a better place. Pray for him.

2 comments:

Bala said...

Hi
Thanks a lot for doing this...I was also one of the persons who thot about vidat to go to greater heights, ofcourse he is now ....:(-

Bg said...

Do continue