Friday, April 23, 2010

Jobs, I am envious of and would gladly perform....


That of a flower seller . Ah ,to breathe in the fragrance of flowers day in and day out, is what life is all about.

That of a gardener in parks.To sow seeds and see them grow and bloom . To water and tend them and spend each day in the careless laughter of bobbing flowers and twirling butter flies and whirl away all my cares.

That of a person working in coffee grinding shop .To chase away the lows by breathing in the constant high of the aroma of ground coffee.

That of a bird sanctuary keeper .To fill my days drinking in the exotic colours and still the constant chatter in me by drowning in the chatter of birds.

That of a light house keeper . To absorb the endless expanse of the ocean and broaden my view.

That of a boat house keeper. To drown my rancour and sweeten my sorrow by watching the river flow gently by.

That of a person manning telescopes in high altitudes .To twinkle away my nights in the company of millions of stars ,reminding me of the transiency of my problems and the spectacular insignificance of my existence.

That of the keeper of hill top telescopes .To spend my entire day gazing at greenery the requisite finery to drive away the chicanery of peoples and events.

That of a usherer in theatres and concerts.To have the very best of human creativity to entertain ,enthral and divert me .

That of a Kinder garden teacher.To spend each day in the presence of innocence and freshness of creation and shed the life time of accumulated experiences weighing my shoulders down.

No comments: