Friday, July 23, 2010

Strong woman!

I was feeling low and out when the sight of an enraged Dr, MLA ,on T.V lifting and smashing flower pots after flower pots effortlessly like as if she was cracking peanuts and whacking the plants ,mud roots and all with the ease of a dhobi slapping dirty clothes on slabs ,pulled me out of my dumps.

Is the prefix Dr to her name,a doctorate for weight lifting? Action queen Angelina can spruce up her stunts with a little help from this 55 year old , incredibly strong woman!

2 comments:

Viper said...

maybe u can direct me to a news website which talks about this person. :-)

I hope you got my email which was sent a month ago.

Vidat said...

This was shown on all TV channels.I read about her in TOI blogs after this post .It is a opposite view.

I scarcely check mails . I did so today .And have sent you a reply.

As usual you have surfaced on time!