Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bloggers anonymous.

Till I started blogging I was a nondescript person minding my own business and meandering through life with its accompanying pleasures and pains like all those countless ,faceless and voiceless Indians.All my experiences and views were internalized within myself .I was my sole critic. I had but one follower ---me

Then I started scribbling in the cyber blackboard called' blog'.When comments started trickling in I realised that my sphere of influence which was so far confined to the four walls of my house had extended to a larger tract.This sent me on a tizzy.My writings were tickling some and irritating others. But the very fact that it was engaging the attention of viewers gives me a high that keeps my eyes constantly riveted on my profile,drinking in the increasing number of profile views.

This has become so addictive that I resolved on New years day not to view it for at least a month!I am finding the going tough but I am sticking it out decidedly.Thank fully the gadgets which display 'hits' and the place of origin of such' hits' has not been installed.If not I would be pining away at front of that small portal to this large wide world stretching across dales and dunes,mountains and plains and deserts and seas, 24 hours a day!

I am in a good mind to invite Amitabhji the 'Pitamaha' of bloggers who has written a colossal number of blogs and receives a minimum of 500 comments per day every day ,to inaugurate 'Bloggers anonymous conclave' where we can speak [not write] about our addiction viz blogging,blogging, and blogging to our hearts content and find ways and means to overcome it.

I am moved to extend as a special gesture a life long membership to this exclusive club to 'Twitter Tharoor' free of cost.That man is in a advanced state of addiction.What with a heady one lakh and more 'hits' he is bugged by the question 'to tweet or not to tweet 'every waking moment of his life that he doesn't mind jeopardising his high profile career for a few compulsive twitters a day !

No comments: