Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brain is a brain.....

I have heard of those popular lines of famous poet "A rose is a rose no matter by whatever name it is called."

Has one heard of these lines "A brain is a brain no matter whose it is" ?......

The above observation was made by a doctor from NIHHANS if paper reports are to be believed when quizzed about that institute requisitioning the brains of Sri Jyoti Basu the 95 year old patriarch of West Bengal politics , who passed away recently ,pledging his body for medical research.

The neuro -scientists are keen on conducting research on age related problems and want to know how Jyoti Basu was absolutely fit till the end.

I am awe stuck by the generosity of late Sri Jyoti Basu ,but shrink at the thought of the sacrilege his mortal remains will go through but my finer feelings have been assuaged by that
doctors poetry!

5 comments:

Viper said...

Did I ever say that reading your articles reminds me of reading the newspaper's sunday magazine?

Vidat said...

Dear Vetri
I got your dig .You do have the knack of making a criticism look like a joke.

Viper said...

Hmmmm....it was unintentional. I genuinely felt that way.

Vidat said...

Dear Vetri
Your humility dumbfounds me ! Whatever ,your comments [plain speaking] make me laugh.

Vidat said...

Dear Vetri
When ever I decide to quit this youthful blog you seem to surface instinctively and pull me back to your friends blog.