Monday, April 30, 2007

Just missuhhhhh

All characters in this blog are not fictious and even indirect references to them is intended. And if you are brainy enough you would understand that by replacinng the first letter by last so on you would get their real identity. If u are not better do as told in the previous sentence.

This blog is about the wayanaad trip that Sep 12th 2005 training batch went. Wow what a batch we have. Now lets come to the matter. After roaming around in wayanaaad and doing trekking n stuffs we finished our trip taking a shower(If thats what u call ) in a waterfall. We I mean around 8 of us decided to get into the water and enjoy the elixir of life. Only Theehcus and Dnivara and I knew swimming others did not know. There was a spot in the waterfall where the water was just about 6.5 feet and just about enough for an average Indian to drown. So what did i do I tempeted Urith and Ahteeniv to join me in that spot. They fell for the temptation. Suddently an idea crossed me why should i hold on the Urith and Ahteeniv and why not just leave them and let them drown. But dunno for what reason I held on to them and they are still living to tell u stories about wayanaad trip. Had I been lillllllllll mischeivious result would have been different. Hmmmm thats what friendship can do to you...

2 comments:

Shyam said...

you slimy cassius ,
vile brimmed scheming brutus
lol ;-)

Thiru said...

adaapaavi....anyway me and thvinee are fine...otherwise we wud have haunted u to death.....:-).....