Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sutta Mil heee gaya

When i was a kid i was told by my mom that smoking is Evil it kills u and Kills others. So i did not respect ppl who smoked and told me tat y dont u try!!! Then when i came to college one of close frnz told me tat he had seen his dad smoke since he could remember and he hated the smell of smoke itselft!!!
Similarly many of my frns did not smoke so i was blessed in the sense tat my lungs were not affected with rotten tobbacco smoke!!! Then came the mass exodus, whoever said smokin is bad became a regular smoker and glorified it even my closest frnd( whose dad used to smoke). But i dint budge i held on to my principles...
Then i came to office... Here everyone i mean the male species smokes yaaaar... But i still held on... Then after two years of not restraining myself i gave in... 'Change is Constant' yaar... Wat say??? My buddy who sits next to me introduced it to me... The first cigerette i smoked i fell flat near the tea shop near my work place.

Then came the resolution i ll smoke once a month, Then it became onde a week , Then once a day, then thrice a day, Then a 20 pack a day, Then 10 a day, Now 6 a day.... Hoooo wat a transformation.

The adv of Smoking
1) Great way to build contacts. U get to meet so many ppl in smokin zones. U can exchange a lot of ideas.

The Disadv of Smoking:
1) U ll spoil your health and health of loved ones if they are near to u when you happen to smoke.

2 comments:

Shyam said...

wats life without some weakness ? ;-) ... its borin !!! but drinkin was a better option to smokin , u dont atleast kill yourself evertime u drink !!!

Vidat said...

true... but this is cheaper and i am not in finland and not as much as u r... its a pooor mans drink lets call it tat way!!!