Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tips to young well educated women whilst choosing a life partner.

1.Remember the proverb marry a person who loves you whether you love him or not !Follow this ancient wisdom religiously as it is sure to give you rich dividends .You will be the undisputed queen of that man's heart and household .
2.Don't marry a man because he is jolly ,full of smiles , is fore ever laughing and is a happy person to be with .Serious young women are attracted to such men ,like a moth is to fire .If you fall prey to this chaps charms ,be warned that he'll keep on laughing come what may ,even at you and your troubles and miseries.Marry some one more serious than you .He'll surly understand your problems or at least not laugh at what ever that is troubling you !
3.Never marry a man for his looks. He'll give every other girl looks and keep you on tenterhooks .So marry some one presentable none too handsome or better looking than you .
4.Don't marry beneath you just because you have fallen madly in love .After few years or say even few months the lack of amenities all of which you had taken for granted at your fathers house ,will get on your nerves.Vice versa don't marry someone too above you .You'll be in for a cultural shock and be caught in a web of family politics revolving around money.Better to marry .a man from the class to which you belong.
5.Don't marry a guy who is less qualified than you .You won't get a complex -he will. If that isn't enough he won't be ambitious enough to give you and your children the most important reason for getting married -a good comfortable life or a secure future.,which with your ambitious character a natural corrolary for pursuing higher studies will not gell !
Marry a man who is presentable ,serious,ambitious,more qualified than you and most important is in a good job .
All the best .

18 comments:

Gayathri said...

Thats a nice piece of advice ! So true ! Thanks !:)

Gayathri said...

Well, Vid used 2 advice me on this too.. on the exact same lines.. I guess he got this from u?:)

Vidat said...

Dear Gachu
Nice comment.Vid was a patient listener of my ramblings.Yes he knew most of my views and as far as Iknow there was nothing much privy bet ween us .
sujata

Vidat said...

Dear Vetri

No comments?
sujata.

Viper said...

Very true, yet annoying for a male folk like me. :-)

Hahahaha! I certainly don't want (1) to happen in my life. ie...my future wife not to love me! Maybe you should post tips for young well educated men.

K.C. Sujata said...

Dear Vetri
Truth is bitter .The tips should come from your side.
sujata

Viper said...

I have no tips yet. Maybe later in life, after experience, I might post the tips.

:-) The reason I asked was that you have certainly come a long way in life. You would definitely know a bit.

Vidat said...

Dear Vetri
Yes I have come a long way in life .My mind refuses to think the male point of view as it is a staunch feminist.
sujata

Viper said...

:-(

Sigh! Ok! I will stumble, claw my way up inch by inch and figure it out the hard way.

Vidat said...

dear Vetri
Your plight has moved me .I have given few warnings .Hope they help you

Gayathri said...

Haha.. Well Vetri, 2 women(Aunty and I) are waiting to read your write up on the male pnt of view. Do it soon..:) n Lets c wot u have to say !

K.C. Sujata said...

Dear Gayatathri
No comments from Vetri so far .Has he panicked ?
sujata

Gayathri said...

Hehe. No..:) Vetri is beyond all this. V have thrown open a challenge to him now. He will wade thru this am sure.:)

K.C. Sujata said...

Dear Gachu
All this repartee between you ,vetri and myself is a pleasant interlude and makes me feel 30 years younger .Thank you

Viper said...

Gachu, as the wise philosopher Vadivelu once said, "eppadiye usupethi usupethi udamba renagalam aakkiduvaanga."

Since, you are curious about male point of view. I can give one.
1. Under a scenario like this, i.e, a group conversation where we are talking about marriage, its prudent for a guy to zip his mouth and listen. Why? After some years, his future wife might read his comments in a blog. She might perceive the tips to be against her. Well..not all..maybe some of them. Its good for the guy to play safe and remain mute. :-) Who knows? This comment mught backfire against me some years later.

Vidat said...

dear Vetri
Peace.We'll let the matter rest .
sujata.

Gayathri said...

Oh noooo auntyyy.. U r being too nice.. Y did u let him get away with this?
@ Vetri - Poda Mr.Diplomat!

Viper said...

Yes. I agree

@ Gachu - I have nothing to say!
:-P